The Nutrition Detective Solution – 80 Days to Vitality
As individuals, we are all so different, and there is no one diet that fits all. As you know, there are so many dietary theories out there, and it is easy to see how it can get confusing. One minute we are told honey is good for you, the next we are told you should avoid it completely. One day eating dark chocolate is good for you, the next day chocolate is bad. In order to live healthier lives and take control of your eating habits, the most important thing for you to do is to WANT to be healthy. This is the first step, and I congratulate you for making it this far, because by taking interest in this program you have started showing passion and desire towards making positive changes to your lifestyle.
The aim of this program is not to give you a ‘diet’ to follow, or only set meal plans that you must stick to for the duration of the program. Rather, it is designed to help inspire you to lead fun, happy, active and healthy lives through committing to making a difference in your daily habits and actions. I want to educate you about how to change your everyday eating habits so that you can learn to make permanent lifestyle changes and adopt clean, healthy eating, and regular exercise as a permanent part of your life.
Like many of my clients, you may like to participate in the program twice per year, enjoying the sense of community that that gives you, and reconnect fully with the concepts of the program each time, taking one or two more concepts back into your daily life ongoing once the program has been completed.
Because you are all individuals, I’m not going to tell you what you must and must not do, rather, the best thing is for you to do the detective work on your own health and eating. I want you to learn how to think about food. I want you to feel how different foods respond differently in your body. Ask yourself, how did that feel for me? Trust your instincts and feel comfortable in your choices. Remember that one person’s food is another person’s poison. The program is designed to allow you to do your own detective work. You will have three different levels to choose from in both Solution 1 (Exercise) and Solutions 2-11 (Diet and Lifestyle). This allows you to choose a level that is best suited to your body, your lifestyle and your time allowances. Each different level of ‘Discover Energy’, ‘Discover Health and ‘Discover Vitality’ require you to commit to each of the 11 solutions in the way that best suits you. Some of these solutions may require you to make big changes to your lifestyle and eating habits, and some will only require you to make small changes.
So, jump on board, take the leap, join me and commit to doing The Nutrition Detective Solution – 80 days that will lead you to more energy, better health and maximum vitality.
How it works
Wait to receive your book in the mail. I decided not to do an e-book version as I think you will utilize your book so much more if you have an old-fashioned paper version in your hands. Your book is designed to sit on your kitchen bench every day. Flick through it, write it in, cook from it, learn from it.
Decide if you would like to join the next scheduled group program. The first payment of your book includes participation in one group program. The Nutrition Detective Solution is run biannually world-wide as group programs in February and August of every year.
Confirm your participation by response to your group-program invitation email.
Wait to receive an email from me inviting you into the program Facebook community. We have a private Facebook group where I post daily recipes, and where you have your chance to ask questions, share ideas and recipes, and connect with each other. I’m there online every day throughout the program, so you have the chance to ask me questions and get direct personal responses. Many of my clients have found that this is the best part of the program as it is much easier to stick with the program when you have the support of others.
Discover new energy, discover your health and discover your vitality.
Join us once, or join us again and again. Many of my clients like to take part in the group program twice a year ongoing, as they find this keeps them on-track and accountable.
Will The Nutrition Detective Solution work for me?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you wish your overall health was better?
- Do you wish that your overall level of fitness could be improved?
- Do you feel that your body composition of fat is out of proportion to your muscle mass?
- Do you sometimes suffer from flat moods or periods of depression and/or anxiety?
- Do your energy levels vary throughout the day?
- Do you have food cravings?
- Has your skin got blemishes, rashes or pimples?
- Do you suffer from constipation or diarrhea?
- Have you been diagnosed with any specific health conditions?
- Do you find it difficult to get more than 7 hours continuous sleep per night?
If you have answered YES to 2 or more of these questions, then you are very likely to benefit from participating in The Nutrition Detective Solution.
There are three levels of commitment for the 11 Solutions in The Nutrition Detective Solution. You choose the level that is most suited to you and your lifestyle. The book outlines the program in full detail, so make sure your purchase that before you start.
- You choose your favourite exercise and commit to doing this a minimum of 3, 4 or 5 x per week. In the book we discuss your best exercise options and give you plenty of things to consider when choosing your workout.
- Learn about preservatives, artificial flavours and colours and why we should avoid these.
- Learn how wonderful greens and superfoods are. Learn about alkalizing foods and why it is so important to avoid systemic inflammation in our bodies.
- Learn about eating more good fats and eliminating bad fats from your diet.
- Discover how your body responds to processed sugar. Are you ok to eat it? Or should you avoid it? What other sweet options do you have?
- Discover how your body responds to gluten. Are you ok to eat it? Or should you avoid it? What gluten free options do you have?
- Discover how your body responds to dairy. Are you ok to eat it? Are you not ok with cow’s dairy, but fine with goats or sheeps dairy? What alternative options do you have?
- Make some choices about alcohol. Depending on the level you choose, either choose to have no alcohol or 1 – 2 alcoholic beverages per week.
- Make some choices about coffee, black tea and processed fruit juice. Depending on the level you choose, either choose to have no coffee/tea/fruit juice or 1 – 2 of these beverages per day.
- Experiment with food as medicine and learn about pro-biotic rich foods and drinks.
- Take time for the 3 R’s: Rest, Relaxation and Reflection.